Dear Atlantic Team Member,
For the 5th consecutive year, participants in the Wellness Program can take advantage of discounted medical plan premiums, reflecting an annual savings of approximately $400 for an individual employee, to just under $1000 for family coverage compared to the standard rates.
- Even if you are not electing Atlantic’s medical coverage, you can receive a $75 cash incentive for enrolling in the Wellness Plan.
- Remember too that you must be a participant in the Wellness Plan to be eligible for our Wellness Challenge, Biggest Loser Contest, and prizes during the year.
- All spouses covered by Atlantic’s medical plan may also participate in the screenings, but are not eligible for incentives or Wellness challenges.
How do I qualify for the Wellness Plan?
- Complete the Health Risk Assessment Form,
- Participate in the health screening (sign-up with Branch Coordinator),
- AND visit the health coach as required.
Note: The number of visit(s) will be determined by your results and if you are a tobacco user. Visit with the health coach or nurse practitioner to discuss your screening results no later than March 1st, 2016.
The free on-site health screenings will consist of having your height, weight, and blood pressure checked. After these preliminarily screenings, you will receive a quick finger stick which draws a very small amount of blood for testing lipids (HDL, LDL, Triglycerides), and blood glucose levels.
Onsite Health Screenings Schedule:
- Hazleton: September 9, 6am – 9am; 2pm – 4pm
- Sturgis: September 9, 6am – 11am; 3pm – 7pm
- Summerville:September 9, 6am – 11:30am
- Charlotte: September 10, 6am – 11:30am
- Greensboro (SG): September 10, 6am – 11am; 3pm – 7pm
- Tabor City: September 10, 6am – 11am; 4pm – 7pm; 11pm-1am & September 11, 6am – 11am
- Wilmington: September 10, 6am – 10:30am
- Duncan: September 11, 7am – 9:30am
- Greensboro (Beechwood): September 11, 7am – 11:30am
- Hickory: September 15, 7am – 9am
- Marietta: September 16, 7am – 10am
- Youngsville: September 16, 7am – 10am