November 16th is the Great American Smoke Out
Mark your calendar and start your journey to a smoke free life on November 16th!
Quitting is not easy. But there are a number of resources that can help.
Watch this video on the three steps to getting started.
1. Make the decision to Quit. 2. Make a plan to manage your day. 3. Talk to your doctor.
At Atlantic Packaging, we want to support you in this journey. Below are some resources that can help you on your journey:
- Use 1-800-Teledoc to speak with a Doctor who can help you with low to no cost Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) and medications on our medical plan
- Reach out to Ryan or Wendy, our Marathon Health Coaches. Click HERE to for their hours and contact information.
- Call the American Cancer Society at 1-800-227- 2345 and/or visit their website for resources
- Call the National Quit Line at 1-800 QUIT-NOW, or text QUITNOW to 333888
Questions? Reach out to Becca Schusler at email@example.com or 704.909.5731.